Electronic order NSO obligation: The service is fully integrated on the Ediel platform
From 1st February 2020 (date to be confirmed in the 2020 budget law) all companies of the National Health Service must send Purchase Orders to their suppliers in electric format via the NSO (Nodo Smistamento Ordini) platform managed by Sogei.
This project represents a further step at national level towards the complete digitalization of the business processes of the Public Administration. After a "roll out" period, more or less long, the obligation will be extended to the whole Public Administration.
The two important deadlines are:
- 1st February 2020 electronic order for purchase of goods by the institution of SSN (Italian National Health Service);
- 1st January 2021 non-payment of invoices for goods that do not contain the reference to electronic order.
The NSO – Order Sorting Node – will only accept documents in UBL XML format (it is an international standard for digital document creation).
As part of the process of digitizing business processes with the Public Administration, it is useful to remember that by virtue of Article 3 of D. Mef, from the entry into force of the obligation, on the electronic invoices must be required to appear the order details.
In more detail:
- In the field 188.8.131.52 of the Electronic Invoice must be reported the identification of the Order Document ("ID") to which the invoice refers
- In the field 184.108.40.206 of the Electronic Invoice must be reported the issue date of the Order Document (“IssueDate”)
- In the field 220.127.116.11 of the Electronic Invoice must be reported the identification of the person who issued the Order Document (“EndpointID”) preceded and followed by the character #
The technical rules identifiy, describing them, the following four documents: Order, Pre-agreed Order, Response, Order Feedback.
Based on the four planned documents, the technical rules identify, describing them in detail, the following three business processes:
- SIMPLE ORDER, in which can be used only the "Order" document.
This is the “traditional” process, in which the costumer (public institution) sends, through NSO, a purchase order to the supplier.
- COMPLETE ORDER, in which three documents "Order", "Response" and " Order Feedback " can be used. The process is similar to the simple ordering; in addition, the customer communicates to be able to manage any response messages sent by the supplier in a structured electronic way via NSO.
- PRE-AGREED ORDER, in which two documents "Pre-agreed order" and "Feedback order" can be used. This scene is the mirror of the traditional situation; the purchase order proposal is issued by the supplier on the basis of vouchers sent by the customer through traditional channels.
IN THIS CONTEXT, WE REMIND ALL OUR COMPANIES THAT THE EDIEL PLATFORM (managed by TESISQUARE) IS ALREADY COMPATIBLE WITH THE PLATFORM – NSO –.
ANYONE WISHING TO HAVE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SERVICE CAN CONTACT US BY EMAIL email@example.com OR BY PHONE 02 66703630.